giovedì 26 marzo 2015

The King is born

I see the angel flying in the sky
I see the star shining in the night
I see the shepherds following that sign
I see the glory without compromise

Chorus
The King is born but he comes to die
If you trust in him you will never die

I see the King walking on the street
Surrounded by people and blood in his face
No golden crown but the weight of humanity
He takes the cross for you and me

Bridge
Jesus said take your cross and follow me
I am the way I am the truth

Jesus said take your cross and follow me 
I am the way I am the Life


traduzione:
Vedo l’angelo volare nel cielo 
Vedo la stella brillare nella notte
Vedo i pastori seguire quel segno
Vedo la gloria senza compromessi

Coro:
Il Re è nato, ma è venuto a morire
Se tu credi in Lui tu non morirai mai

Vedo il Re camminare per la strada
Circondato da gente e sangue sul suo viso
Non ha una corona d’oro, ma il peso dell’umanità
Egli prende la croce per te e per me

bridge
Gesù disse: prendi la croce e seguimi
Io sono la via, Io sono verità 
Gesù disse: prendi la croce e seguimi 
Io sono la via, Io sono la vita

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento