giovedì 26 marzo 2015

Show me the Way

when you see I’m falling down you show me your power
when I feel so alone you show me your love
when I feel so dirty you show me your grace
when you see I’m in trouble you show me your peace

chorus
show me the way and I will follow you Jesus

when I’m walking in the dark you show me your light
when I think that’s impossible you show me your glory
when I’m desperate you show me your hope
but if I must decide you show me the way



traduzione:
Quando sto cadendo,Mi mostri la Potenza
Quando mi sento così solo, Mi mostri il tuo amore

Quando sono così sporco,Mi mostri la tua grazia
E quando sono preoccupato, Mi mostri la tua pace
Coro
Mostrami la via, Io la seguirò Gesù

Quando sono nelle tenebre, Mi mostri la tua luce
Quando penso all’impossibile, Mi mostri la tua gloria
Quando sono disperato, Mi mostri la speranza
Ma quando ho un indecisione, Mi mostri la via

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento